More than a dozen industry thought leaders will be in Philadelphia for the Automotive Boot Camp offering upwards of 50 different workshops for attendees to choose from. This year’s conference features an exclusive Learning Tracks System developed by First Class Educators. The system presents classes broken out by different categories, or “tracks” that allow attendees to laser focus on topics that are priority and pertain most to them and their dealership.
First Class Educators believes all automotive professionals should have the opportunity to further their education. To that end, FCE has developed a scholarship program that grants two members of the ADM community complimentary registration and hotel stay at some of their most in-demand events.
To be considered for the 2013 Automotive Boot Camp scholarship, ADM community members must:
• Submit a 30 second video on ADM explaining why they should be selected as a scholarship winner. Videos posted must have the tag “BOOTCAMP”
• FCE will be selecting 2 winners from the ADM. Want to win? Think outside of the box, make us remember you and tells us why you deserve to win!
This scholarship program includes:
• Two nights stay at the beautiful Philadelphia Sheraton Downtown (where the Automotive Boot Camp will be held, incidental costs not included)
• All breakfast and lunch meals
• Cocktail receptions
• Keynote speaker presentations
• Pass to the exhibit hall
For more information, visit http://www.automotivebootcamp.com or contact Carrie Hemphill at 908-601-6475.
About First Class Educators
First Class Educators (FCE) offers high impact digital marketing education, private or partnered events and a variety of consulting opportunities for all industries throughout the US and Canada.
Featured national and upcoming events include AutoCon, Digital Marketing Strategies Conference 2014 and the Digital Marketing Blitz 2014.
FCE also offers the Automotive Internet Program, an intense online training program that provides certificates in Digital Marketing and Social Media for dealership employees across the US and Canada as well as private partnered events with top vendors and industry leaders.