This workshop is designed to help you train Supervisors, Human Resource Professionals or Management staff how to become an effective Return to Work Coordinator and Disability Manager. We will teach you how to navigate the injury management process and get injured employees back to work successfully.
This is a hands-on blended learning program to teach attendees the A – Z of Injury Management, we will cover everything from writing proactive policies, to working with treating physicians, to designing light duty positions to accommodating injured employee post-accident until they are able to return to their pre-injury job. We will also address ADA, FMLA and specific state rules – with keen focus on integrating HR with workers compensation compliance. http://workcompseminars.com
Key Benefits of Attending the Course:
· Gain a complete understanding of the return to work process.
· Learn the key benefits and ROI of implementing a return to work program – and learn how to sell it within your organization.
· Discover best practices and critical strategies to implement a successful program.
· Avoid legal pitfalls and the “Bermuda Triangle” ADA, FMLA and Workers Comp – mistakes that result in costly litigation.
· Ensure that your company’s Return to Work policies and practices are up to date and that your supervisors and managers are complying with legal standards.
· Learn how to manage injuries and injured employees effectively and get injured employees back to work successfully.
Four Modules – open access, recorded presentation and value added E-Books. To learn more about this course visit our website at http://store.workcompseminars.com
WorkCompSeminars.com the leading provider of Workers’ Compensation Professional Development Seminars, Workshops, Online and On-site training programs that link HR with Safety and Workers’ Compensation Best Practices. We help companies build a more successful organization by learning how to strategically align Injury Prevention with Injury Management. Our programs show employers how to create strategic and tactical policies for implementing safety and managing injuries. WorkCompSeminars.com is a Division of Douglas Claims & Risk Consultants, Inc.