The report is entitled, “Meeting Today's Toughest Business Challenges In American Manufacturing”
In its report, the Institute has highlighted seven issues that can make the difference between achieving manufacturing excellence or mediocrity. They are:
• Identifying and Managing Supply Chain Risk
• Including Demand Planning in the Value Chain
• Building Collaborative Networks of Suppliers & Customers
• Demonstrating Sustainable Value
• Attracting the People and Skills Needed for the Manufacturer of the Future
• Optimizing Manufacturing Processes
• Competing in a Low-Cost Manufacturing World
The report goes into significantly more details and offers direct links to specific content and resources appropriately tied to the identified challenges listed above. What is being offered here is a quick study and helpful tool for those manufacturing executives confronting these challenges head-on as they work toward the goal of driving their companies to greater competitiveness and positive revenues.
The report by The Midmarket Institute seeks to shed more light on the work that needs to be done to sustain the progress currently being made in the manufacturing sector and to lead production management teams to possible solutions regarding the unique business challenges they are facing.
About Us: The Midmarket Institute (www.midmarket.org (http://www.midmarket.org/