- Learning different diagnostic criteria for each graft
- Understanding indications & limitations for each type of graft
- Step-by-Step harvesting, placing and suturing along with use of specialized Instruments.
In this course two grafting procedures were taught; Free Gingival Graft (FGG) and Subepithelial Connective Tissue Graft (CTG). The course also featured a Cadaver Specimen Workshop as well.
Included in the Course:
- Live Surgical Demonstration
- Hands-on Cadaver Workshop
- Procedural Manual
-Practical Soft Tissue Management Textbook
- (2) Live Surgery Videos
- Certificate of Attendance - 8 C.E. credit hours
-Continental Breakfast and Refreshment Breaks
This course is offered in two cities: Miami and San Francisco.
March 8th, 2013 8:30am - 4:30pm
Implant Seminars Training Facility
1830 NE 153rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
San Francisco, CA
March 15th, 2013 8:30am - 4:30pm
Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf
555 North Point St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Registration for San Francisco is quickly coming to an end. Please call Implant Seminars at 305-944-9636 for more information.