The results of this third party scoring program revealed:
• Volume 9 received an amazing 96% client satisfaction rate.
• Clients awarded the company a 49% Net Promoter Score®, which is notably high for inaugural NPS surveys.
• Most positive feedback given was in relation to the primary account contact, with specific client comments expressing appreciation for their Account Managers and the expertise they bring to the table.
• Clients articulated a strong desire for account teams to continue digging into their specific industry needs, showing a clear preference for more consultative recommendations that may have cross-marketing ramifications.
• Technical knowledge proved to be the biggest metric of satisfaction for clients, demonstrating their appreciation of bringing in industry thought leaders where needed, hiring expert staff, approaching campaigns from a “team” perspective and focusing on internal training.
“The B2B services world is constantly evolving, and companies must stay on the cutting edge of innovation and communication, in order to deliver the high level of results and service that today’s business customer demands. We are very proud of the overall high scores received, but we are still buckling down and finding ways to continually raise the bar for our clients. ” – Chuck Aikens, CEO Volume 9 Inc.
“Net Promoter Score®, in conjunction with a Customer Satisfaction Survey, is a powerful operational measurement tool that helps facilitate deep engagements with clients through listening, acting on feedback, follow-up, and employee education,” said Evan Klein, Founder & President of Satrix Solutions and Net Promoter Loyalty Partner. “Volume 9’s remarkably high Net Promoter Score is well above the average for business to business companies. Additionally, they boast impressive client satisfaction metrics, which reflects their ongoing commitment to provide exceptional customer experiences at every touchpoint.”
Net Promoter Score® (NPS), developed by Satmetrix, Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld, is based on a single question: "How likely are you to recommend [Company] to a friend or colleague?" The NPS response scale is from 0 to 10 with loyalty enthusiasts (or "Promoters") scoring 9 or 10, satisfied but unenthusiastic clients ("Passives") scoring 7 or 8, and unhappy clients ("Detractors")
Volume 9 is an Internet marketing company located in Denver, Colorado that was founded in 2006 by Chuck Aikens. Volume 9 designs and executes strategic Internet marketing programs to drive traffic, generate leads, sell products, and make social connections that impact their clients’ businesses. With a team of 40 Internet marketing experts and a proprietary SEO software platform, Volume 9 currently works with over 100 clients and has been recognized by Inc 5000 and the Denver Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies not only in Denver, Colorado, but in the U.S. http://www.volume9inc.com
Satrix Solutions was founded with a primary goal —help businesses maximize potential and opportunity. Organizations rely on the company’s formal customer feedback programs to gather valuable insights from existing, former and potential customers. The expert analyses and recommendations delivered by Satrix Solutions serve as a blueprint for driving operational improvements to enhance the customer experience. By leveraging a proven approach to capturing and responding to the needs of the market, their clients are able to improve customer retention, maximize share-of-wallet and increase sales close rates. Satrix Solutions is a certified Net Promoter® Loyalty Partner and serves business-to-
®Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld