It poses the perfect opportunity to share experiences and discuss about current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends within the field of Share-Point Evolution, Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration, as well as effective management of content in the age of information overload.
Highlights in 2013 to be offered by the following industry leaders:
· Ceri Hughes, Director Global Knowledge Business Leader, KPMG / UK will discuss the implementation of a risk & governance program to accompany platforms across continents
· Linda Tinnert, Process Owner Information & Knowledge Sharing, Ikea / Sweden will elaborate on the success of increasing user adoption channels through new tools on user platforms
· John Stepper, Managing Director Collaboration & Social Media, Deutsche Bank / USA will present critical practices in making work more effective and fulfilling
· Edward C. Krebs, Lead Enterprise Architect- Advanced IT & Research, Ford Motor Company / USA will focus on Human-centric activity streaming under consideration of business & security requirements
· Daria Topousis, Software Project Manager, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA / USA will consider the human component of successful online knowledge sharing and collaboration systems
· Ken Knitter, Manager Web – Social Media and e-Services, Bombardier Inc. / Canada will explain modern HD-video-conferencing as a B2B-meeting tool
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our Social Business Collaboration 2013 - conference website: http://collaboration2013.we-
Highlights of Social Business Collaboration 2012:
· More than 100 participants from over 50 companies from all over the world discussed new approaches, technological trends and future developments in the field of Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration Management
· 26 extraordinary sessions with companies and organizations like H.J. Heinz, BP, BBC, AkzoNobel, Projectplace, NASA, Renault, United Nations, Capgemini, Apache Corporation, EADS, Sodexo, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma, Sanofi Pasteur, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, E.ON, Intesa Sanpaolo, Cassidian Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, Zyncro, Unilever, eBay, AXA and Turner BroadcastingSystem / Time Warner
· The participants rated this conference a 1,4 (evaluated by 84% of the participants)
· 4 World Cafés, 4 Challenge your Peers Round Tables and an eventful Icebreaker Session on the eve before the conference
· 3 leading Business Partners presented cutting-edge product-solutions, services and technologies
"Very open attendees and speakers"
Peter Kierdorf, Bayer MaterialScience AG
What is coming up in 2013?
· An exclusive conference-location at the STEIGENBERGER HOTEL in the heart of vibrant Berlin
· More than 30 extraordinary sessions with cutting-edge speakers from Europe & US
· An innovative format - offering:
· Inspiring World Café Sessions
· Challenge your Peers Round Tables
· A delightful Evening Reception and Dinner
· Interactive Morning Sessions and
· One surprising Icebreaker Session on the evening before the start of the conference
· Follow our event on Twitter: #wcSocBiz – we.CONECT you!
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 0 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30