There are inexpensive and straightforward maintenance tasks the average homeowner can perform on their dishwasher. To make a big difference in the cleaning power and performance, follow these simple care and maintenance tips from AAA℠ dishwasher repair technicians.
First, read the service manual. This could be the most important tip of all, since it can explain the features and operational details of the machine. It should also have a section that recommends the amount and type of detergent to use.
Additional suggestions include:
• With an empty dishwasher, run a cup of white vinegar or citric acid thru a wash cycle. Doing this monthly will clean residues and eliminate smells.
• With a mild detergent and soft cloth, clean the door and its gaskets. Do not use abrasives.
• To protect the water pump and motor, check the filter, clean or replace as needed.
• Ensure water drain hoses are not kinked or blocked.
• Load the dishwasher properly; do not over or under load.
Routine maintenance will help keep home appliances working properly. The dishwasher service technicians with AAA℠ are happy to provide tips while performing service. Customers appreciate the information and often refer their family and friends to AAA℠ home appliance repair.
To learn more about this Dishwasher Repair firm operating in Downers Grove Illinois, visit: http://www.downersgroveappliancerepair.com
About AAA Appliance Service Center®:
James Dolbeare operates AAA Appliance Service Center®. Since 1950, their factory trained technicians have provided appliance repair and installation services. They are factory authorized for most major brands and licensed by the Cook County Consumer Affairs Department. Their technicians are skilled at refrigerator repair, freezer repair, oven repair, range repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, and dryer repair.
AAA Appliance Service Center®
416 Higgins Road
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Phone: (888) 966-1950
Fax: (847) 823-6001
Submitted By: Right Now Marketing Group, LLC