Mount Royal Executive Management Institute is a pioneering institution that has been founded to address the ever-growing global need for educated, competent and effective managers and executives. Our programs motivate participants to achieve academic and practical knowledge so they can become successful business leaders in their communities. Participants will have access to qualified instructors through our state of the art, interactive and user-friendly online system.
This unique “12-week” program has been developed specifically for those who are currently in management positions or those who seek advancement in their current positions. The program places emphasis on the practical application of the MBA curriculum and prepares the participants for the executive management position as it is applied in real-life work environment. Also benefiting from our program are former MBA graduates who would like to receive a refresher course as well as those who plan to enter a business school to obtain their MBA degree.
Upon qualification, you will be enrolled in our accelerated 12-Week program. If you do not qualify for the accelerated program, you can enroll in our 24-Week program or you may choose to take each module separately. The modules and the related topics focus on the entire functionality of enterprises, as prescribed by the MBA curriculum.
1. Marketing Management: We begin with the basic principals of marketing so to assure we have a solid base to grow from. Participants then learn how to effectively determine marketing behavior that creates lasting value for customers.
2. Financial Management: Businesses rely on tight money control, so this module covers the analysis of data on monetary and capital resources so that they are properly allocated, handled and controlled.
3. Operation Management: In order for business to function, someone has to be in control to command the overall flow of production and delivery. This module focuses on developing skills that will enable the executive to master the complex process of operation
4. Organizational Behavior: Also referred to as “Human Resources”, this module focuses on the human factor within an organization. Participants learn to hire, train, motivate and manage subordinates.
5. Leadership & Organization:
6. Business Launch/Re-Launch:
Participants learn business concepts like “Business Incubation” and “Franchising”
The module culminates with the development of a business plan where participants are expected to work on launching a new business, re-launching an existing business, or on a business that may be launched in the future.