• Non-standard data must always be preprocessed into a form Microsoft Excel can work with. This leads to clutter, maintenance to the spreadsheet and loss of time. LAselect works radically different; it does all the dirty work behind the scenes. It forges even the weirdest data into a sorted list.
• There are now two options. Option one is to develop an one-off sheet-based solution in Excel. Option two is solving the problem once and for all and build a reusable solution with LAselect. LAselect delivers professional, clean and maintenance-
• "Absolute flexibility was a must for this project," Arjen van Andel, CEO and lead programmer at Hasoft. "then, and only then a maintenance-
• Hasoft provides a testbench for LAselect on its website at no cost. It's templates are used as-is or as starting point for new sorters. This download is all you'll need to experiment with ideas.
• About: Hasoft Software Engineering was founded in 1985 and developed software for International European Transport, systems-programming and office automation.
• For more information, to download the free testbench, view its screenshots or to purchase a license please visit http://www.hasoft.com.
Company: Hasoft Software Engineering
Media contact: Arjen van Andel
Mobile: +353 857131475