· Special measures for promotion of investment in production facilities, tax incentives for “green investment” and specific small and medium-sized companies.
· Corporation tax credits may be availed for salary growth and job creation. Tax credits for R&D have also been proposed.
· Particular measures for specific small and medium-sized companies.
· Taxations changes on financial transactions, modification to offsetting rules, discount bonds and tax exemption on interest. In addition, decrease in tax rates on dividends and capital gains from listed shares of companies.
· International taxation may including Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs) rule changes, thin capitalization measures, etc
It should be noted that the final tax regulations for 2013 could differ from those mentioned in the proposed outline.
For more information on this topic email email@example.com (mailto:media@
Get the latest press releases and updates on international tax, HR, Finance, compliance and other legal news at Nair & Co. Industry Alerts (http://www.nair-