Exam Fever brings together Educators, Professionals, and Peer-Students for focused exam preparations. The program will help students gain an edge through an online resource of revision material and expert guidance. The program is targeted at college students from across the nation.
Students who register on www.classle.net will benefit from:
• 100% free social learning network with experts to guide students
• Complete syllabus oriented learning material online
• Six theme based activities, points for each activity, thresholds to earn badges, awards on the basis of points earned
• Study plans, sharing of notes, lectures, sample question papers (past years)
• Courses, Quizzes, Crosswords and Jumbled Words
• Audio video content, multiple choice questions, learning circles, ask a question, etc. and much more
• Real time collaboration & discuss with other students & educators
To motivate students to learn and perform better, Classle awards students points for activities performed. Students earn badges and are on leader boards ultimately receiving 3,000 prizes including net books, tablets and smart phones to students who do the best at Exam Fever.
Exam Fever will start from 15th March 2013 and will go on till the 6th of May 2013.
Students are urged to register early on www.classle.net to reap the full benefit of the program. This program is completely free for all students from across India
For further details, log on to http://www.classle.net/