OUR TOWN NEWS presents The First Annual OTN Grand Prix on May 19, 2013
The OTN Grand Prix will be a 50 Mile Race taking place at Xtreme Indoor Carting in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. on the Sunday before the annual running of the Indianapolis 500. Start time for the race will be 1pm on Sunday afternoon, May 19, 2013. Ten to twelve teams of four drivers each will compete in the Xtreme Race Cars that are capable of hitting speeds close to fifty miles per hour on the one half mile indoor track.
Our Town News will be promoting the race over a four month period leading up to the race through a post race report with 1-2 page feature articles. Team sponsors along with Xtreme Indoor Karting will be provided with extensive promotion in print, on the OTN website and through company Youtube videos, Facebook postings, Twitter and email blasts to over 10,000 subscribers. The promotional campaign will deliver over 100,000 advertising impressions in the OTN magazines plus thousands of additional impressions through digital media each month of the promotional period.
A portion of the per team sponsorship fee of $1800 will be donated to the Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund, Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Center. The Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund was founded in 2003 by Vincent and Terry Boccard in support of Vincent's sister Lisa and her fight with breast cancer. The Boccard's joined forces with the Medical Staff of Broward Health Coral Springs Women's Diagnostic & Wellness Center.
Details of the race event follow.
DETAILS OF THE EVENT:
$1800 Team Sponsorship & Marketing Promotion Package
Xtreme Indoor Karting will provide:
Exclusive track time
• Organized Team Racing event
• Full Track Crew, Race Director
• Event Facilitator
• Trackside Refreshments
• Race Helmets and Head Socks Provided
• Race Result Printouts
• 3-piece Custom Trophy Package
• Awards Ceremony and Trophy Presentation
• 10 teams (4 drivers each)- Drivers must be in good physical condition and age 21 and over.
• 5 Lap Qualifying/Practice Session
• Endurance Race planned for 100 laps (50 miles)
• 3 minimum Driver changes
• Team Strategy Development
• Communication with Boards and Hand Signals
• Team Communication Development
Pre-Race Driver’s Meeting
• Safety Briefing and Race Format
• All Teams Meet to develop a racing strategy
(Value $480 per team)
Post Race Party – for Team Members only
• Catered Buffet
• 2 Premium Drink Cocktails
• Driver swag bag
(Value $200 per team)
OTN Grand Prix Marketing Campaign
Our Town News is providing extensive marketing of the event during a four month period that will include promotion in 12 issues of Our Town News over a four month period. Company name and/or logo will be included in all promotion.
• Each sponsor will receive a minimum of three ¼ page ads in Our Town News.
o (Value $1500 per team)
• Each sponsor name/logo will be included on all promotional features (minimum of 12 full pages of event coverage will be provided – this promotion will begin immediately and run through the month of June or beyond if needed to fulfill sponsorship obligations)
o (Value $600 per team)
Xtreme On-Site Promotion (Runs for 6 months)
• Go Kart Branding
o (Value $500 per team)
• Safety Wall Banner
o (Value $250 per team)
• In House LED Advertisement (rotation)
o (Value $180 per team)
• OTN Digital Media over four months
o (Value $500+)
Per Team Contribution to Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund, Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Center : ($200 per team)
Total Per Team Promotional Value Provided: $4,410
Total Event Sponsorship and Entry Fee Per Team: $1,800
To register for a spot in the race or get additional information, contact John Brodie, GM of Our Town News at firstname.lastname@example.org. The race will be limited to a maximum of twelve teams.