Nowadays, the internet is filled with BI tools that can be easily accessed to help generate much needed data. Sadly, most of these tools can only be used in exchange of purchasing expensive software programs or products and services that are complicated to use. When this happens, poor customer experience becomes the sad result.
On the other hand, Topo.ly is an online mapping solution provider that brings customer experience to a new extent. Its website allows people not only to visualize data in a totally uncomplicated ways but also give their customers a chance to create free maps in less than 3 minutes! Benjamin B., a satisfied customer from the University of Maine Facilities Management has this to say about the company:
“This is a powerful tool for anyone trying to manage a large number of mapping points! Other mapping systems on the web just don’t compare–Topo.ly is where it’s at!”
Instead of confusing the customers, Topo.ly opted to provide the best solutions.
How to Plot Maps Using Topo.ly’s Advanced Features
Plotting maps using GIS tools can be done in an instant. Simple steps should be followed - after which, you can go ahead and analyze your data layer after layer to figure out the best marketing plan for any type of businesses.
1. Log in to Topo.ly account. The website offers two kinds of membership – the free membership and the Plus Membership which only entails one to pay a minimal fee of $20 per month. There is also an option for annual Plus Membership for only $220 so customers can take advantage of one full month of mapping service free of charge.
2. Enter your preferred map title.
3. Click on the “Add New Data Set.” This will help you add more data layers that you want to see on your map.
4. Create a name for your data set. For instance, you can name it “zoning,” “density population,”
5. From your spreadsheet, copy your data. It should contain pertinent information like:
e. Zip Code
f. Other columns of information
6. Paste it on the website.
7. Wait for less than a minute and your map is ready for you to use.
You can also add other information that you want to be part of the bubble description when you click on a location.
Who says strategizing a market plan takes a day or two? With modern GIS Tools, you can definitely construct improved plans to keep your business afloat in the midst of challenges.