Main features / FAQ on cards:
ü Two and four port versions available.
ü IEEE Gigabit 802.3af with power isolation, also IEEE 1588 PTP protocol.
ü Supports 12 VDC AT/ATX input power, up to 15.4 watts at 48VDC per PoE port.
ü Supports 9k Jumbo Frame and Link Aggregation.
ü Power requirement is max .6A at 12 V from external power plug via 4-pin power connector.
Suggested applications include but not limited to:
· Surveillance IP (PTZ) cameras for remote monitoring.
· Intelligent transportation systems.
· Bundle with embedded Advantech UNO/ARK or IPC application that needs PoE to power device.
· Machine automation applications such as Wafer Inspection
· Production quality control
Current support is available for Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. For more information or to purchase these PCIE cards or any of our other products, please contact Advantech directly or your regional Advantech authorized distributor.