This intensive two-day tutor-led course contains lectures, exercises and practical work and includes a high proportion of hands-on practical team-based activities to allow candidates to get a true feel for how agile projects work in the real world. This training course has been rated at SFIAplus level 4.
TSG are delighted to be offering this new course, Bernard Melson, TSG’s Managing Director said “We are very much looking forward to delivering this brand new training course. As it is based on business outcomes and learning objectives, we really believe that it will provide delegates with a detailed and in depth coverage of Agile testing”.
After successfully completing the course, delegates should be able to:
• Combine test activities to create the test process for an agile project
• Understand and contribute to those activities that are characteristic of agile projects
• Participate in release and iteration planning on an agile project
• Organize and perform testing on agile projects
• Suggest improvements to both the development and testing on an ongoing agile project
• Understand the complexities that are inherent in larger agile projects
The course is suitable for those who are, or expect to be, working on agile projects. It is aimed at those who seek a practical application of the core software testing material covered at ISTQB Foundation level to agile projects.
Benefits of the course include:
• Allows you to cover all the essentials to agile testing with only 2 days out of the office
• High proportion of hands on practical activities
For more information you can download the course overview at this link: http://testing-
Or email our team for information about inhouse courses of if you have any questions: cfoster@testing-