The Pradhan Studio’s donation drive was a day of glamour, starting with a live model and demonstrations by Elspeth Nettleton on proper ‘glamour’ hair and make-up, including up-dos, bring a natural star quality with hair extensions, and how-to create beautiful, dramatic eyes with fake lashes.
Although you can look beautiful, to help capture that beauty you need to know how-to pose like an actress on the red carpet. Nirzhar Pradhan, glamour photographer, showed how to pose casually when sitting or standing while being photographed at an event.
For example, say you’re at a table eating dinner at an event and a photographer comes around and wants to take your photo with the group. To look your best:
1. Scoot up to the edge of the seat
2. Straighten your back - slouching makes you seem to gain tummy weight
3. Turn your body slightly away from the camera
4. Keep your legs uncrossed, but keep your knees together
5. If you cross your legs, avoid crossing at the knees as that will make your legs look wider. Instead, cross at the ankles.
6. If you can, straighten the leg thats facing the camera out a little. This will help slender and lengthen the leg.
“Belle of the Ball”, the event that The Pradhan Studios is donating to, is a day that provides an opportunity of many ‘firsts’ - having a formal dress and all the accessories, workshops on body image and make-up application. For these girls, it is an exciting day and a chance to gain self esteem and self worth. Donations are still being accepted through Friday, March 1st, at the Orangewood Children’s Foundation, 1575 E. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705, Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Please visit their website for more on Glamour and Fashion Photography in Orange County CA by The Pradhan Studios: http://www.thepradhanstudios.com/