PRLog - Feb. 27, 2013 - ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis, MO...BlackFinn American Grille (http://stlouis.blackfinnamericangrille.com/)
BlackFinn American Grille
To kick off the partnership the NFLPA will host BlackFinn’s Cardinals Opening Day Patio Party to benefit St. Louis Crisis Nursery. St. Louis fans will get the chance to interact, meet and party with some of the leading NFL greats at BlackFinn throughout 2013.
Bernard Wittington, NFLPA Chapter President and Indianapolis Colt who played nine years in the NFL is thrilled to mention the partnership by saying, “I am pumped at the opportunities and dedication that BlackFinn has made available to this partnership. With a perfectly located, sports-minded Saloon, great nightly entertainment, friendly staff, killer atmosphere and great food and drinks, I know that it provides a perfect setting for the Chapter to do some amazing things for our community while giving us a chance to interact with the fans of NFL football in a fun and personal manner.”
BlackFinn, which will celebrate its one-year anniversary with a month-long celebration this March, is not taking its appointment by the NFLPA lightly. It has made a solid commitment to use the assets of its central location, creative atmosphere, great food and drinks, jam-packed Happy Hours and late night entertainment options to further strengthen and give a platform for the NFLPA to successfully achieve its community missions and goals.
BlackFinn’s Regional Partner, Jeff Lloyd states, “We want to be a strong partner in the St. Louis community and having the NFLPA instill its confidence in us with such a strong relationship and partnership is a great honor. BlackFinn is not only an amazing restaurant with a creative and varied scratch menu, its saloon and patio are the places to go for all things sports related. We look forward to having the NFLPA play a large role in that experience.”
For more details, call (314) 726-5300, or contact: Laura Callahan, 2212 Marketing Group, email Laura@The2212Group.com, or visit www.the2212group.com
BlackFinn American Grille is located at north end of the St. Louis Galleria in March. The restaurant offers a wide variety of American classics and local favorites, along with an extensive beer and specialty cocktail list, in a vibrant, social atmosphere.
About NFL Players Association Former Players, St. Louis Chapter:
The NFL Players association has roughly over 42 retired players chapters across the country. The St. Louis Chapter has been in existence for 1 ½ years. We have over 75 retired NFL Players living in the St. Louis Area.
Mission of chapter:
· A united team of former NFL players driven to empower, educate, and support the community as well as each other.
· Focused on developing the youth in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts.
· Purposed driven and committed to an ongoing consistent presence in St. Louis and the surrounding areas
Vision of chapter:
· Be a foundation were players come together in order to empower youth through consistent involvement with youth based organizations and independent events.
· Promote economic empowerment and health awareness through educational offerings.
· Strive to be a known and active partner in the community with a commitment to growing a united purpose driven team.
· Helping the youth of today reach their greatest potential tomorrow