To encourage more leafy green vegetable consumption and healthier food choices, Dexas has created:
1. Spoon & Strain™ Salad Tongs: with an intuitive, ergonomic shape and soft-grip handles. One side is uniquely slotted for draining of liquids, while the other side is solid and can be used to spoon on controlled amounts of salad dressing or sauces. “Spoon” side measures 2 TBSP.
2. Leafy Greens Mezzaluna: speeds prep and chopping of nutritious leafy greens for salads or the skillet.
3. Collapsible KlipScoop™ for Portion Control: The KlipScoop is several tools in one: it collapses flat and clamps securely to keep bulk food bags closed, then pops open and transforms into a measuring cup. ½ cup and 1-cup sizes.
4. Chile Pepper and Grapes, Shaped Cutting Boards: with Dexas' raised, non-slip edge.
5. Contour Grippboard Cutting Boards: completely new, patented design in poly with distinctive curved ends and raised, non-slip edge.
6. Chop & Scoop® Scraper: the TPE-coated handle is similar in design to the Chop & Scoop® cutting board. It doubles as a food scoop for clearing and directing chopped food on cutting boards.
7. Citrus Coasters: distinctive poly coasters with the same raised non-slip edge.
8. Watermelon Knife: high-carbon stainless steel 11 in. blade with a whimsical watermelon art pattern.
Finally, Dexas continues to lead in 100% silicone design and function with the XL-Cube Ice Tray, the Mini-Mitt XL to protect the entire hand and forearm, and Heavy Duty Trivets, designed to look like gas stove grates for maximum elevation off the counter or tabletop.
Founded in 1969, Dexas International is proud to be the largest in-house manufacturer of cutting boards in the USA. Dexas also designs and manufactures kitchen tools, gadgets and specialty products that stimulate culinary creativity and healthier eating at home. The line is available in stores and online at Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, The Container Store, Williams-Sonoma, Sur la Table, Dillard's and other gourmet specialty stores.
All Dexas products are BPA-free.
For more information, visit http://www.dexas.com for innovative products for the kitchen, office and even for pets. Follow Dexas on http://www.facebook.com/
Media Advisory: For more information, please contact email@example.com.