You will learn...
- An overview of the commercial insurance claim process
- The difference between flood and wind claims
- Documenting wind damage claims
- What is a public insurance adjuster?
- Your options if you disagree with your insurance company's claim assessment
- Your rights as a policyholder
- When to seek legal counsel
- What is an "appraisal of claim damage"?
- Business interruption claim tips
- How to receive your claim settlement in a timely manner
- Plus, other valuable tips and insights for commercial property damage insurance claims to get your maximum settlement in minimum time.
Free for NJAA Members, $75 for non-members
To register, download form or contact Jaclyn at 732-992-0607 for more information.
Or visit http://www.insuranceclaimrecoverysupport.com/