The useful loading dimensions are about 800 mm diameter, 1000 mm height for a surface of 0,50 m2, a volume of 0,47 m3 and a maximum weight of a load of 600 kg.
This line has many applications, including:
- Lightweight insulation
- Rapid cooling of the load under protective atmosphere to avoid the oxidation of parts
- The furnace is equipped with a convection cylinder and a turbine for forced circulation of the protective gas, which accelerates the heating up and ensures a uniform temperature throughout the load
- The furnace is equipped with a vacuum system making a primary vacuum possible at the beginning of the cycle
- The furnace has a protective barrier with a door provided with a safety device blocking the mechanical functions
- The furnace is equipped with a relative pressure sensor allowing to manage different pressures
SOLO Swiss – www.soloswiss.com manufactures advanced industrial furnaces for the heat treatment of metals since 1945. SOLO Swiss offers controlled atmosphere furnaces, type batch furnaces, bell-type furnaces, retort furnaces, muffle furnaces, hardening furnaces, continuous furnaces, mesh belt furnaces, continuous furnaces with online quenching, used in variety of heat treatment processes (Carburizing, Hardening, Ecocarb®, Tempering, Annealing, Austempering, Nitriding, Brazing, Carbonitriding, Sintering, Nitrocarburising, Oxinitriding, Quenching…).
SOLO Swiss Group