The company’s tokens are used by arcade operators, casinos, retail vendors and a range of other customers.
Maggi Maggi’s token range is huge, with almost every possible permutation of size, material, weight, colour and logo available. There are tokens within the Maggi & Maggi range to fit every requirement and budget.
There are a number of reasons why companies tend to favour tokens in specific sectors:
· Security – it is unlikely that businesses will be targeted to steal tokens.
· Cash Control - less supervision of staff required.
· Price Flexibility – the number of tokens sold per pound can be easily altered, to immediately take advantage of any marketing or promotional ideas.
· Immediate Sale – when a company sells tokens, they have made a sale. The token does not need to be used immediately. If it is not used, the company still makes a profit. These "walk-away" tokens also encourage repeat business.
· Increased Sales - customers will spend more tokens more freely than coinage because tokens are viewed as non-money.
· Promotions & Brand Name Recognition - customised tokens help develop the company's name and promote repeat business.
· Souvenir Value – through experience it is a fact that, customers will buy tokens and keep some as souvenirs.
Maggi Maggi UK can supply tokens in a massive range of sizes and types, off the shelf, or with bespoke designs, in a range of materials.
If you or wish to discuss any of your issues with Maggi & Maggi UK, please call them on 01204 520011, or visit website http://www.maggimaggi.co.uk