The partnership aims to enhance holiday experiences to the UK and Ireland by enabling customers to travel further on a budget. Customers can now pick up their campervan in Ireland and enjoy 10% discount on Stena Line ferries to Scotland before discovering the rest of the UK.
Bunk Campers, the only multipoint location campervan hire company with a fleet that is 100% company owned are the only campervan hire company in the UK and Ireland to offer customers such a discount. Bunk Campers also aid customers further by offering one way rentals on campervan hire from depots in Belfast, Dublin and Edinburgh.
The partnership also gives customers the added advantage of not having to pack or unpack during their holiday.
Stena Line boasts ferries across the Irish Sea take as little as one hour.
Bunk Campers customers can avail of the 10% discount by calling Bunk Campers on +44 (0) 2890 813057 once they have booked their campervan hire holiday.
For more information please contact:
Notes to editor:
About Bunk Campers:
· * Established in 2007, Bunk Campers are one of the UK & Ireland’s largest campervan rental company with a fleet of over 50 vehicles. Visit Bunk Campers_ website for more information.
· * Starting with rental depots in Belfast and Dublin they expanded into the UK market in 2012 with the opening the Edinburgh depot. In 2013, the expansion plan is to consolidate the Scottish market with Glasgow and Prestwick depots and open the first depot in south east England near Gatwick Airport.
· * Bunk Campers offer Europe’s widest choice of vehicle types from the compact 2-person Roadie campervans, 4-person Vista campervan to the 6-person Grande Motorhome. Visit our campervans to read more.
· * Bunk Campers won a prestigious award for ‘Tourism Innovation’ in Ireland for its brand, product and customer service.
· * Bunk Campers was established by husband and wife team, Keith Charlton and Louise Corken. Inspired by their travels in Australia and New Zealand, they returned and set up the first camper van hire business in Ireland in 2007.
· * Keith bought and lovingly restored his first camper van in 1987, a bright orange Volkswagen T2 camper van built in 1973 never imagining that 20 years later he would own a business renting out camper vans!