Reviews.com (http://www.reviews.com) is an online startup company located in Seattle, WA. whose goal is to help consumers save time and make the right purchasing decisions by delivering honest, data-driven product reviews.
The Reviews.com team is made up of talented researchers who have a passion for finding the truth. Each educated, tech-savvy individual working at Reviews.com may spend upwards of a month or more researching a given product category. They collaborate with independent experts from different industries who contribute to each of these product categories. These experts are hand-selected based on strict criteria for finding the best of the best in each industry. None of the experts are allowed to have any affiliation with the companies that are being reviewed.
About Clifford Brody
Cliff Brody (http://www.linkedin.com/
Mr. Brody’s career has been a long list of outstanding achievements in the industry including:
· First Deployment of Distributed Learning in a Mainframe Environment.
· First Application of Operations Management Theory to a Service Business.
· First Utilization of Interactive Videodisc for Insurance Training.
· First Integration of Participant and Instructor Guides.
· First Arabic (reading right-to-left)
· First Bi-Lingual Training Content Design.
· First Content Management System for Computer Based Training.
· First Standards for Computer Based Training Screen and Navigation Design.
· First Learning Management System Dedicated to Financial Services.
· First 508 Compliant Financial eLearning.
· First Use of Touchscreens in Financial Services Training.
· First Concurrent Computer Based Training.
· First Satellite Delivery of Distributed Learning.
· First Documentation Management System.
· First Just In Time (JIT) Training for Investment Bankers.
About Global Bankers Institute
Global Bankers Institute (GBI) is a Training, Communication and Consulting Firm dedicated to the banking, insurance and financial services community with innovative top-quality solutions that provide measurable business results. With a headquarters in the heart of the financial district in New York at 245 Park Avenue, GBI has locations and representatives around the world. GBI’s BEST! Training, Communication and Consulting solutions based on global best practices include Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Branch Management Training, Branch Security Training, Business Development Training, Career Mapping, Cascading Goals, Certification, Children's Programs, Classroom, Coaching, Code of Conduct, Communication Programs, Competency Mapping, Compliance Audit, Consumer Lending Training, Continuity Planning, Corporate Governance, Corporate Culture, Crisis Management, Cultural Sensitivity, Customer TouchPoints, DeNovo Banks, Diversity, Documentation, eLearning, Ethics Training, Fraud Prevention and Reporting Training, Gap Analysis, Harassment, Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit, Information Security Training, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), KPI Dashboard, Key Performance Measures (KPM), Leadership Training, Marketing and Advertising, Marketplace Development, Mentoring, OFAC, Onboarding, Organization Structure, Outsourcing, Outward Bound, Platform Sales, Problem Solving, Product Development, Production Standards, Productivity and Quality, Professionalism, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Records Management, Recruitment, Reengineering, Relationship Management, Relationship Selling, Risk Assessment, Sales and Service Training, Security Planning, Seminars, Strategic Planning, Supervisory Skills, Sustainability, Systems Training, Teller Training, TNA, Train-the-Trainer, Training Value Analysis, Wealth Management, Workforce Development and Workplace Safety.
For more information about Global Bankers Institute, please visit www.globalbankersinstitute.com or contact Dr. Linda Eagle at +1.212.579.5500 x 3106 or linda.eagle@