McKlein Company, LLC
773.235.0600 EXT. 226
Focus Features uses McKlein Bags in their upcoming film Admission
Chicago, IL. –January 15, 2013- Admission, starring Tina Fey, uses five McKleinUSA business cases.
Focus Features new film Admission, opens in theatres on March 22nd, 2013. The film, starring Tina Fey and Paul Rudd, uses five McKleinUSA bags as props. This Chicago, Illinois based manufacturer and supplier of business cases, laptop cases, and custom-made requests. Known for clean design and great ergonomic features, these bags are the perfect office accessory for the mobile professional.
Some of the bags included in the film:
• 83384 V Series Harrison – The Harrison is designed to meet modern functionality. It features space for media devices, a cell phone, business cards, and pens. 3-sectioned construction for important document storage and a padded middle section which protects laptops up to 17” in size. The non-slip, shock absorbing shoulder strap is comfortable and helps to alleviate body strain.
• 43545 I Series Bucktown – The Bucktown features a secure key lock on the front flap to secure important items. Its compartments have enough space for important documents and built in protection for a 17” laptop. The smart zipper advanced feature allows users to transport this bag on the extended handle of any rolling case or luggage.
• 74555 R Series Roosevelt – The Roosevelt is designed to ease the travel of the mobile professional on-the-go. The Patented 2-in-1 Detachable Wheel and Handle System allows for easy maneuvering through a busy airport or city. The Roosevelt is also designed with a dual laptop protection system; it is constructed using a high-tech ABS honeycomb frame and a sleeve with high-density foam to protect laptop from exterior impact, help absorb shock, and prevent moisture intake.
• 46554 I Series North Park – The North Park briefcase is elegant in structure, it features a stylish flap-over with a key lock. Pockets are designed to access files easily in the main compartment, which is padded with built-in 10mm high density foam to protect laptops up to 15.4”. The briefcase can be carried by hand or on the shoulder with the non-slip, shock absorbing shoulder strap attachment included.
• 94360 W Series Glen Ellyn – The Glen Ellyn is our best-selling case for women. Designed to meet the needs of women on-the-go, the Patented 2-in-1 Detachable Wheel and Handle System helps when carrying heavy loads, and when detached, is a stylish business case that can be carried or worn over the shoulder. This case comes in seven attractive and bright colors to really make a statement.
About McKlein USA
Founded in 1997, McKleinUSA was inspired by the needs of the business world. The company wishes to provide professionals the best functionality, innovation, quality, and versatile mobility. McKleinUSA cases are available at www.McKleinUSA.com, also many web and retail stores throughout the United States. For more information, or to view collections, readers should visit www.McKleinUSA.com.
EDITOR’S NOTE: For more information about McKleinUSA Press, please contact Jessica Garrett at (773)235-0600 EXT. 226