Participants answered questions about their personal experiences in the profession and shared information about what they do, how they do it, and why they choose to be professional car reconditioners.
The survey asked:
• How long have you been in business?
• What service(s) do you offer?
• How did you learn the services you offer?
• What is your hourly profit after all expenses?
• Mobile or fixed location?
• What is your biggest expense?
• Do you have a website?
• Do you expect your earnings in 2013 to be less than, more than, or the same as 2012?
• What is your #1 source for new customers?
• Do the majority of your sales come from wholesale or retail customers?
• What is your biggest challenge?
• How "seasonal" is your business?
• Which of these is most important for a tech to be successful?
• What's the best part about your job?
To see all the results of the 2013 survey of professional car reconditioners please visit http://appliedcolors.com/