The in depth Moldy Apartment mold investigation and remediation program is available in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, California statewide, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Arizona statewide, USA nationwide, Manila, Philippines nationwide, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia nationwide, Bangkok, and Thailand nationwide.
“Dangerous airborne toxic mold growth and poisonous mold volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are frequently concealed inside apartment heating and cooling equipment and ducts, walls, wallpaper, ceilings, attics, carpeting, and furnishings,”
“Most mold inspectors do not know how to do mold VOC testing. As a result, the actual mold health risk to rental unit dwellers is often understated in most mold inspections because no mold VOC testing is performed,” adds Hank Taylor, who has 25 years of experience in mold and environmental inspection, testing, and remediation.
Exposure to high levels of airborne toxic mold spores and mold VOCs in apartments and rental homes leads to a wide variety of serious health problems for exposed residents.
According to the mold inspectors’ website www.moldinspector.com, the top twelve indoor mold health problems are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks);
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms;
3. Eye symptoms;
4. Skin symptoms;
5. Allergies or allergic reactions;
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath;
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease);
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system;
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals;
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
For apartment and condo inspection in the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America, contact Phillip and Divine Fry by emailing email@example.com, or phoning 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173 (USA), or visiting their websites www.moldexpertconsultants.com and www.buildingmoldinspection.com.
For apartment and condo inspection in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, contact Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning 63-939-858-0479 or 63-912-481-7637 (Philippines)