PRLog - Feb. 26, 2013 - The Document Scanning offers complete document scanning & archiving services for HR (Human Resources) a paper intensive department within the organization. The Document Scanning has a specialized team for scanning, using advanced equipments for high quality scanning of HR Documents, forms, resumes, etc.
HR Document Scanning Services
Why Need Document Scanning Services for HR Department?
• Document scanning is the first need in efficiently managing paper based employee records, resumes, applications, administration files, forms and other HR related documents.
• By converting HR documents (Hard Copies) into electronic file format like PDF, images and text version MS word, MS Excel through OCR, all information can be securely stored and quickly available.
• Personnel files and related document of current and former employees are quickly and easily retrievable.
• Storage space costs are reduced as rows of files, cabinets and stacks of boxes are eliminated.
Test our HR Document Scanning Services, It’s FREE, http://www.thedocumentscanning.com/
The Document Scanning has capability to work on large and ongoing requirements. We are in the industry for last two decade and have completed 1000+ projects of scanning and indexing. We have strong client base across New York, California, Florida, San Francisco, Chicago, New Jersey, Oregon, Adelaide, Birmingham, Brighton, San Diego, London, Dallas, Seattle, Dubai, Kuwait, Egypt, Cape Town etc.
We Scan Following HR Documents:
• Resumes and Applications
• Interview Notes and Records
• Employee Personal Records
• Employee Performance Records
• Benefits and Awards Records
• Training Records
• Termination Records
• Other HR related documents
The Document Scanning GUARANTEES 100% SATISFACTION to its clients and our perfect document scanning and archiving services help in human resources record management. Outsource HR Document Scanning services to us and improve efficiency in your HR Department.
To find out more about our HR document scanning services, Please Visit at: http://www.thedocumentscanning.com/