Due to popular demand, Bunk Campers have been working throughout winter to re-invent the world’s favourite campervan into a compact and functional VW Camper. The brand new 2013 models will be available for hire from Bunk Campers campervan hire England, Scotland and Ireland depots at a budget price.
Bunk Campers new VW Campervan, made famous by festival goers, surfers and rock stars will provide an authentic outdoor experience. Equipped with 2 double beds, a full range of cooking facilities and a hard top roof, the new VW Campervan will provide all of the comforts of a campervan with the additional benefit of a backdoor which opens to add a tent extension for extra space and comfort.
The Ranger VW Campervan also comes equipped with a port potty for those who want to experience the great outdoors without having to pee in the bushes.
The Ranger VW Campervan is designed for 4 people looking to travel on a budget. With the freedom and flexibility for customers to choose their own journey, groups of 4 can go surfing in Cornwall, tour the Scottish Highlands or walk the Cliffs of Moher. The campervan’s sleeping and cooking facilities means customers can stop, shop and cook along the way.
Prices for the Ranger VW Campervan start from £75 per day – £19 per person per day for transport and accommodation in one.
To read more about the Ranger VW Campervan hire, visit www.bunkcampers.com
For more information please contact:
Notes to editor:
About Bunk Campers:
· * Established in 2007, Bunk Campers are one of the UK & Ireland’s largest campervan rental company with a fleet of over 50 vehicles. Visit www.bunkcampers.com for more information.
· *Starting with rental depots in Belfast and Dublin they expanded into the UK market in 2012 with the opening the Edinburgh depot. In 2013, the expansion plan is to consolidate the Scottish market with Glasgow and Prestwick depots and open the first depot in south east England near Gatwick Airport.
· * Bunk Campers offer Europe’s widest choice of vehicle types from the compact 2-person Roadie campervans, 4-person Vista campervan to the 6-person Grande Motorhome.
· * Bunk Campers won a prestigious award for ‘Tourism Innovation’ in Ireland for its brand, product and customer service.
· * Bunk Campers was established by husband and wife team, Keith Charlton and Louise Corken. Inspired by their travels in Australia and New Zealand, they returned and set up the first camper van hire business in Ireland in 2007.
· * Keith bought and lovingly restored his first camper van in 1987, a bright orange Volkswagen T2 camper van built in 1973 never imagining that 20 years later he would own a business renting out and converting camper vans!