Title: “How You Can Improve SAP Performance”
When: Thursday, March 7, 2013
Time: 10 a.m. Eastern time / 3 p.m. GMT
Presenters: George Lawrie, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research; Daniel Poulter, Senior Product Marketing Manager, BT
Why: SAP systems are complex due to their size, the integrations with other applications and the customization needed to meet organizations’
Poor SAP performance damages not only user adoption but also the business and a company’s overall performance. The key is to manage SAP performance from the end-user perspective;
Leading-edge companies such as BT have found new, innovative ways to resolve this issue. Using its BT Connect Applications portfolio, BT has optimized its SAP applications, improving performance by as much as 43 percent.
What: During this free webcast, attendees will learn:
• how companies approach SAP modernization efforts while preserving same levels of service;
• why problems seen as “SAP problems” may not be SAP problems at all;
• how to detect, capture and quantify poor SAP user experience before end users call the help desk;
• how application performance management solutions can complement the SAP solution manager with no interference with the SAP system; and
• what recommendations BT are providing their customers in order to optimize SAP performance.
Compuware APM is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report.
To find out more about BT Global Services Connect Applications portfolio please go to: http://www.globalservices.bt.com/