PRLog - Feb. 26, 2013 - RENTON, Wash. -- EasyScan Setup allows the user to simply scan the QR code located on the Wireless IP Camera using an iPhone App and get connected immediately. No more hassling with router setup, Just scan your cam.
AirSight Wireless IP Camera Easy Scan 1-Minute Setup
Just like previous AirSight® models you will be able to be anywhere in the world and check in on your HD video feeds. Whether you're using your AirSight HD Megapixel IP Camera to watch over your car in the driveway, entrances to your home, children playing, as a baby monitor or using it to keep an eye on your business, AirSight HD IP Camera is the perfect solution. AirSight HD even has a Built-in SD Card Slot that will hold up to 32GB of Premium HD Footage. Now you can Pan & Tilt and Record the video to your SD Card and capture all the evidence you need.
This is truly the Best HD IP Camera for Under $200.
AirSight HD Wireless IP Camera
- EasyScan IP Camera Setup
- Hyper sharp HD Video
- View your IP Camera from Anywhere in the World on your PC, iPhone, iPad or Any Android Device
- True Nightvision down to 0.5 lux
- H.264 video compression for better frame rates and smaller file size
- Built-in SD Card Slot for On-board Video Recording
- Pan & Tilt 320 degrees
- Motion-Activated Email Notification
- 2-Way Audio Built-in Mic/Speaker
XX59A MSRP U.S.: $199.99