Phillip and Divine Fry have enabled manufacturers to eliminate moldy merchandise product problems on furniture in the world’s largest furniture factory (China), on women’s apparel in three large clothing manufacturers (Thailand), inside pencils manufactured by a factory (Malaysia), on construction timbers and materials for lumberyards, home builders, and commercial building contractors (USA), and chemical-VOC removal for furniture sold by of one of the USA’s largest retailers.
Because of their extensive moldy building environmental inspection, testing, remediation, and prevention experience (14 years for Phillip Fry and 25 years for Hank Taylor), the Frys and the Taylors, all of whom are Certified Mold Inspectors, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Environmental Hygienists, are experienced and effective in finding and solving product mold problems, as explained at www.moldyproducts.com, such as caused by:
1. Inadequate worker training and supervision;
2. The use of moldy raw materials;
3. Improper storage of raw materials and finished products on moldy shelving and in buildings heavily infested by elevated levels of airborne and toxic mold spores;
4. Significant factory, warehouse, and retail store moisture problems such as high humidity (above 70% some or all of the time), roof leaks, plumbing leaks, and moisture wicking upward through concrete and wood floors;
5. Faulty manufacturing processes that facilitate mold growth; and
6. Improper shipping of both raw materials and finished products.
The Frys and Taylors, who are also Certified Mold Remediators and Certified Ozone Professionals, train their clients and their workers on how to use high-tech mold and environmental solutions such as high-out ozone gas treatment, mold VOC, chemical VOC, and airborne mold spore air scrubbers with activated carbon and high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, EPA-registered fungicides such as Tim-Bor (applied by fogging machines and sprayers), and much more.
The mold consultants will travel to and help manufacturers, material suppliers and vendors, shippers, warehouses, and retailers anywhere in the world including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Central and South America, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, elsewhere in Asia, and Australia/New Zealand.
For USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America locations, contact Phillip and Divine Fry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173 (USA) or visiting their websites www.moldexpertconsultants.com and www.moldinspector.com.
For Asia, Australia, and New Zealand locations, contact Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing email@example.com or phoning 63-939-858-0479 or 63-912-481-7637 (Philippines)