This March, green is the colour! Where better to celebrate St Patrick ’s Day than the home of the world’s famous Saint!
Campervan Hire Ireland from Bunk Campers offers the ability to experience all Ireland has to offer this St Patrick’s Day with the added freedom of being able to travel to celebrations all over the country.
Customers can pickup their campervan from Bunk Campers Campervan Hire Dublin depot and join Ireland’s biggest street party for the famous St Patricks Day parade. The parade will include music, dance, street theatre, carnivals, literature, comedy and film as it marches through Dublin’s streets from 14-18th March.
For a more cultural experience, customers can travel north in their camper to County Down for the annual St Patrick’s Day trail and The Saint Patrick Centre in Downpatrick. The centre is an award-winning visitor centre dedicated to telling the story of St Patrick, and explores the full truth behind his legacy using interactive exhibitions and Imax presentations.
With transport and accommodation in one, Bunk Campers are offering 4 day campervan hire Ireland breaks from just £74 per person in the Grande 6 person motorhome hire*. Perfect for the biggest views!
For families or a group of friends, customers can rent the Vista 4 person campervan and go green this St Patricks Day from just £95 per person**! All of Bunk Campers campervan hire Ireland are ideal to for the open road and discovering all the Emerald Isle has to offer!
To help make holiday budget go miles further, Bunk Campers are also offering FREE BEDDING on campervan hire Ireland break this St Patrick’s Day!
The Deal: 4 day short breaks to Ireland this March from £74 per person with FREE BEDDING for campervan.
Travel: Between 1-28th March 2013
Where: Bunk Campers Dublin depot
*Price based on 6 people sharing the Grande 6 person motorhome
** Price based on 4 people sharing the Vista 4 person campervan
Standard Bunk Campers Terms and Conditions apply
For more information please contact:
NOTES TO EDITOR:
About Bunk Campers:
· Established in 2007, Bunk Campers are one of the UK & Ireland’s largest campervan rental company with a fleet of over 50 vehicles. Visit www.bunkcampers.com for more information.
· Starting with rental depots in Belfast and Dublin they expanded into the UK market in 2012 with the opening the Edinburgh depot. In 2013, the expansion plan is to consolidate the Scottish market with Glasgow and Prestwick depots and open the first depot in south east England near Gatwick Airport.
· Bunk Campers offer Europe’s widest choice of vehicle types from the compact 2-person Roadie campervans, 4-person Vista campervan to the 6-person Grande Motorhome.
· Bunk Campers won a prestigious award for ‘Tourism Innovation’ in Ireland for its brand, product and customer service.
· Bunk Campers was established by husband and wife team, Keith Charlton and Louise Corken. Inspired by their travels in Australia and New Zealand, they returned and set up the first camper van hire business in Ireland in 2007.
· Keith bought and lovingly restored his first camper van in 1987, a bright orange Volkswagen T2 camper van built in 1973 never imagining that 20 years later he would own a business renting out and converting camper vans!