In addition to the funds a charity can raise through ticket sales, GLVADA will be offering financial incentives to the nonprofit selling the most tickets. Participating nonprofits will also be invited to set up displays and signage on Thursday and Friday of the show as part of Community Days’ onsite promotion.
The participating organizations are:
• America on Wheels Museum
• Bethlehem Special Olympics
• Big Brother Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley
• Boys and Girls Club of Easton
• Cetronia Ambulance Corps.
• Children’s Home of Easton
• Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley
• Community Services for Children
• Dream Come True
• Easter Seals of Eastern PA
• Equi-librium, Inc.
• Family Answers
• Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
• Hellertown Historical Society
• Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers, Inc.
• Lehigh Valley Outreach Depot
• Mercy Special Learning Center
• Miller-Keystone Blood Center
• Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
• Northampton County Historical & Genealogical Society
• Parkettes National Gymnastics Training Center
• Valley Youth House
• Via of the Lehigh Valley
"As an organization, we’re thrilled with both the quantity and quality of nonprofits taking part in Community Days," said GLVADA executive director Tom Kwiatek. "Over the last four years, GLVADA has donated more than $500,000 to support local charities. This promotion will give us the chance to give even more back to our community, while at the same time raising awareness of these invaluable organizations."
For more information about Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show Community Days, visit www.glvautoshow.org/
The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Dealers Association was formed to invest in the great place where we live and work by stimulating regional auto sales and supporting selected nonprofit organizations. GLVADA, a nonprofit association of more than 40 local dealerships, benefits the local economy by encouraging car buyers to shop in the greater Lehigh Valley. This, in turn, spurs job creation, business growth and increased municipal revenue. GLVADA contributes 50 percent of its annual proceeds to nonprofit organizations and funds auto tech scholarships for area students. To learn more about GLVADA and support its efforts to help our unique region, visit GLVADA.org.