Ministry Director Monique Lampkin states the goals of the class are as follows: •To foster new and exciting relationships with women through the spirits of love and unity in the Body of Christ in a safe environment for spiritual formation.
• Complete (http://www.prlog.org/
• Expand ones prayer life (discipline)
• Recognize the need to be accountable to each other.
• Be transformed by the renewing of one’s mind (soul) according to scripture (Romans 12:2) power of the Holy Spirit and understand how to receive the grace of God.
• IDENTIFY areas in one’s life that need improvement through self assessment.
• Identify ones spiritual gifts and move forward in knowing there purposes in life regardless of age, socio factors, past mistakes, etc.
• Build self esteem and Godly character in women.
The class will be transforming for every woman who attends and participates. Lampkin has a zeal to see women live productive Godly lives. Students are encouraged to be prepared and purchase there textbook in advance if they know they will be enrolling in March. They should begin reading the Introduction and Chapters 1-3 of the book by the first class if possible.
There is a $60.00 Non Refundable Enrollment Registration to cover incidentals (supplies, rentals, etc.) due at the first class in full. No member of the ministry board or volunteers will receive payment in any manner. Limited Scholarships are being provided for women who are in need financially and willing to commit for six weeks by participation to the class upon entering.
For more information visit www.sthidomonline.org or 713-301-7487.