We believe a discussion concerning mutual areas of interest and operation could reveal opportunities where a joint or effort could make both parties more successful in responding to solicitations. If these are in line with your interests and you would like to discuss further, send me an e-mail so I can arrange a conversation
We have recently responded to Sources Sought in the following areas. If you would like to see our response to these Sources Sought, we could discuss.
1) Independent Engineer services for DOE integrated bio-refinery projects (in the pilot and demonstration stages); Solicitation Number: DE-SOL-0004949
2) Market research for professional services to assist and maintenance the Navy's electric and mechanical systems under NAVFAC Atlantic located worldwide. Solicitation Number: N6247013R6002
3) Commercial Nuclear Power Operations Consulting and Training Services for Savannah River Nuclear Services, Solicitation Number 44693,
4) Whiteman AFB Operation and Maintenance of Steam System, multi-year: FA4625-12-R-
5) Market Analysis and Forecasting Services related to the EITF: Response to the FedBizOps “B--Notice of Intent to Sole Source”, Original Synopsis dated January 9, 2013 re: W912DY13REFAA
We are now working on the following Sources Sought
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY - Development of Small Modular Reactors; DOE, Sandia Corp. Solicitation Number: 11_359
For more information about link you can visit our website at www.linkresources.com
Link Resources is currently positioned for expansion to fill the needs of these as well as other solicitations where we have a high confidence level of success. We pride ourself in being able to self-perform at all levels however we are always in search of potential partners where synergy can provide greater potential for success. We gladly look forward to talking to you in the future.