Feb. 22, 2013
-- New York - TRU Staffing Partners, a leading search firm representing talent and opportunities in the e-discovery and litigation support space, today announces the 2013 Scholarship Program Advisory Board. The Board consists of industry experts and thought leaders who are coming together to select the recipients of education and training in legal technology.
The Advisory Board includes more than ten hiring managers in the AmLaw 200 including:
• Scott Bilbrey - Director, Litigation Support Services, Coving & Burling LLP
• Chris Redlich - Litigation Support Manager, Allen & Overy LLP
• Sean Reddick - Director of Litigation Support, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
• Wendy Axelrod - Senior Discovery Consultant, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
• Nick Eglevsky – National Litigation Support Manager, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
• Kara Bugza - Paralegal Supervisor, Mayer Brown
• John Rielly - Director, Legal Support Services, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
“I’m honored to be working with the fine people at TRU and colleagues in my industry to help develop the careers of promising and deserving individuals,”
stated Bilbrey. “In an industry identified so heavily with technology, TRU’s generosity and focus on building up people is refreshing and exciting.”
“We are thrilled to have such a prestigious Advisory Board participating in the selection of our scholarship recipients,”
stated Jared Coseglia, president of TRU Staffing Partners. “The members of our board are not only some of the top professionals in the field, but also quite experienced and accustomed to assessing talent, potential, and professionalism in aspiring e-discovery professionals.”
TRU Staffing Partners launched the Scholarship Program in 2012. Deadline to apply for the 2013 Scholarship Program is March 1, 2013. Application information is available at www.trustaffingpartners.com.
About TRU Staffing Partners
TRU Staffing Partners (www.trustaffingpartners.com)
was founded in 2010 and is a leading search firm representing talent and opportunities in the legal technology industry, with an emphasis on e-discovery, forensics, and litigation support staffing. The company works with the Am Law 200, Fortune 1000 and with e-discovery service providers to bring unparalleled personalized career consulting and staffing services to the growing community of professionals working in e-discovery. TRU also sponsors a one-of-a-kind e-Discovery Scholarship Program bringing much needed education and training to the industry.