Identifying Subterranean Termites:
- Flying winged termites are often visible in your home when they swarm, or you may find wings they have shed.
- Damaged wood has the remains of mud tubes attached to wood tunnels in irregular patterns. White termites are also often found in the infested wood.
- Mud tubes extending from the ground to the woodwork or foundation walls are also a sign of termites. Each tube is about the diameter of a lead pencil.
Termites will eat any kind of wood material, from a home's foundation to its furniture. Termites will no longer be a problem for you with different treatment options that Arrow offers. The two most popular treatments are Termidor and Sentricon Colony Elimination System.
Sentricon Colony Elimination System:
- Eliminates the termite colony not just individual termites.
- No drilling in floors or foundations.
- No digging or trenching.
- No chemical solution injected in or around a home.
- No tank trucks of chemical solution.
- No scheduling hassles.
- An advanced undetectable liquid technology.
- Termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid it.
- Termites eat Termidor-treated material, they will die immediately.
- It eliminates termites by contact as well.
- Since termites cannot detect its presence, termites can directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines.
Arrow Services Inc is the leader in Residential, Commercial and Industrial Pest Control servicing the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Illinois areas.
Arrow Solves Pest Problems!
Visit our website to learn more: www.ArrowPestControl.com