In 2012, the Metroplex Technology Business Council named Distribion the 4th fastest growing company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Distribion's 576% growth rate was a key factor in this rating. Recent analyst estimates indicate that the market for distributed marketing software is approximately two billion dollars.
According to CEO Tim Storer “Organizations have a huge content management and distribution challenge due to the proliferation of marketing channels. This represents a tremendous opportunity for us as a provider of distributed marketing software. What we offer is a solution that streamlines and optimizes the marketing distribution process, maintains brand and corporate messaging requirements and provides valuable insight into all marketing activities.”
A short video of Storer’s thoughts on the rise of distributed marketing (http://www.distribion.com/
Distribion is extremely well positioned in this segment and will continue to be. In 2012, Distribion added a social media marketing automation (http://distributedmarketing.org/
A number of other improvements have been made to the Distributed Marketing Platform, including:
1. An integration with Litmus, which tests email delivery and appearance in wide array of email platforms. This will improve an already effective marketing channel for many brands.
2. A deepening of the integration with SalesForce.com, enhancing sales agent productivity and Jaspersoft Big Data Reporting integration, providing key analytics.
3. Numerous new API capabilities that support rule based campaign and data triggers
4. Improved multi-channel campaign storefront experience that supports multiple vendors, inventory management, numerous payment options and co-op spend management.
5. Sleek, new user experience
6. Multi-lingual capabilities
7. Mobile HTML5 compatibility support
The numerous elements that comprise the Distributed Marketing Platform create a positive brand management effect. The integrated multi-channel communication capabilities of the platform are making it easier for local agents to generate new client acquisitions as well as upsell and retain existing clients, enhancing corporate financial performance. The effectiveness of this process is a major contributing factor in Distribion's impressive growth in the past. The array of products and services optimized to enhance business outcomes is why Distribion is even more excited for 2013.
Distribion's web-based marketing solution is the only proven multi-channel marketing automation and sales enablement solution built for distributed marketing organizations in regulated industries. Distribion's one of a kind mix of products and services link corporate marketing organizations with regional and local branches, channel partners, and individual sales representatives. Distribion streamlines the process of delivering and implementing campaigns across communication channels: email, social media, print, direct mail, newsletters, microsites, presentations, forms ↦ surveys, rich media, search engine marketing, and mobile. The company's distinctive sales kit generation and presentation tools offer the only easy-to-use way for local sales people to generate personalized sales kits and presentations on the fly, by assembling compliant, pre-approved corporate marketing assets into customized presentations, proposals, or capabilities summaries. http://www.distribion.com