The XPP-5450G and XPP-5452G headlamps from Nightstick, a leading innovator in superior-grade portable lighting solutions, are listed Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II, III, Division I, and Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G hazardous locations. They join the lengthy list of Intrinsically Safe products already on the market from Nightstick including:
· XPP-5456G headlamp with white high/low spotlight and white high/low, and red floodlight
· XPP-5458G headlamp with white high/low spotlight and white high/low, and green floodlight
· XPP-5420G (green) and XPP-5420B (black) flashlights
· XPP-5422G (green) and XPP-5422B (black) dual-light flashlight
· XPP-5450G headlamp with white high/low spotlight
· XPP-5452G headlamp with white high/low spotlight
These headlamps offer dual functions with user-selectable high and low-brightness white LED spotlight settings, which are easily chosen with the push of a single button. With a multi-position tilt head design, elastic head strap with non-slip lining, and a heavy-duty rubber head strap, these headlamps are easily used on ball caps and hardhats alike, or are even comfortable worn directly on the head.
The XPP-5450G and the XPP-5452G are identical in size, measuring 2.4” x 1.9” x 1.8” and weighing only 3.5 oz. They are encased in an engineered polymer housing, are impact and chemical resistant (drop rated to 2 meters) and are IP-X7 waterproof. The only differences between the two products are light output and run-time.
· High-brightness spotlight rated at 60 lumens throws an 80m beam of light
· Low-brightness rated at 40 lumens reaches 65m
· Run-time of 13.5 hours using the high-brightness spotlight and 22.75 hours on low-brightness
· High-brightness spotlight rated at 115 lumens throws a 92m beam
· Low-brightness spotlight rated at 60 lumens achieves a 67m beam
· Run-time of 4.5 hours on the high-brightness spotlight and 13 hours on the low-brightness
“Having a dependable source of hands-free light can make all the difference to an employee working in any environment, but it’s especially important when hazardous materials are present,” says Marty Robbins, Marketing Director for Bayco Products, Inc., “and that is why Bayco created the Nightstick XPP-5450G/52G Series IS headlamps. While the durability and light power of these headlamps mean applicability and functionality to a great number of users, the fact it is rated for Groups A-G means it can be used in the most explosive of environments. It’s certified for use in all classes, divisions, and groups, and that’s something no other product in the industry can claim.”To find a retailer nearest you, visit http://www.baycoproducts.com/