Wednesday 24th April 2013, Edinburgh
· - Rosemary Agnew, Commissioner, Scottish Information Commissioner
· - Alison Mackinnon, Information Manager, Scottish Environment Protection Agency
· - Dr Kenneth Meechan, Head of Information Governance, Glasgow City Council
· - Ivy Elder, Head of Information Services, NHS Fife
· - Dr Timothy Lovering, Force Records Manager, Grampian Police and Chair, ACPOS Records Management Group
· - Alan Bell, Records Manager and Information Compliance Officer, University of Dundee
· - Caroline Anderson, Records Manager, Aberdeen City Council
About the event:
Since January 2013, organisations across Scotland have begun to apply the principles of the Public Records (Scotland) Act to their record management processes in order to improve the quality of record keeping and increase efficiencies.
Our conference on Implementing the Public Records (Scotland) Act comes at a time when every organisation must produce a Records Management Plan which adheres to the guidelines set by the new regulation in order to achieve high quality records management and information governance standards.
Key speakers on the day will explore the practicalities of working with third party organisations, ways of strengthening the practices for record retention and disposal schedules and how best to engage staff and improve compliance.
For more information:
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/