S5 is a milestone in resource management software and precisely addresses the complexities of media, broadcast and transmission businesses. The smart technology in S5 automates workflow based on tunable business parameters that are required for each project. This smart workflow capability will connect, trigger and manage the entire workflow process for you.
“ScheduALL 5 is the beginning of a sea-change in scheduling. We continue to listen to the needs of the complex industries that we serve, and ScheduALL 5 is our most powerful solution to date,” said Rick Legow, President at ScheduALL. “Our new smart technology bridges the gap between human-based and automated processes and will revolutionize the world of ERM software.”
The pillars on which S5 rests are:
· Smart technology: A whole new level of auto-managed work orders
· Mobility: ScheduALL access from anywhere
· Analytics: Powerful business intelligence
· Connectivity: Uniting ScheduALL systems across enterprises and business partners
· Media-centric workflow: The platform for advanced integration to third-party systems
The next generation in scheduling software will be released in conjunction with 2013 NAB Show (http://www.nabshow.com/
Connect with ScheduALL at the 2013 NAB Show, booth SU3421
To schedule a demonstration and learn how ScheduALL’s industry-changing technologies can meet the unique challenges of your organization, please call (954) 334-5400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.scheduall.com/
Socialize with ScheduALL
· Twitter: Follow @ScheduALL (http://twitter.com/
· Facebook: Like ScheduALL (http://www.facebook.com/
· YouTube: Subscribe to ScheduALL89 (http://www.youtube.com/
ScheduALL is the leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) software for the broadcast, transmission, media, and entertainment industries. As a market leader with a 24-year track record of success, ScheduALL is clearly recognized as the partner of choice for scheduling and operational management solutions in more than 50 countries. The modular approach and scalable product sets provide a collaborative platform for users across multiple environments. ScheduALL clients include all of the major U.S. broadcast networks, BBC, FOX News Network, The Associated Press, Intelsat, SES, Turner Studios, Mediaset, Technicolor, Deluxe, CBC, ABC Australia, and RTL.