“We are really excited about this new online purchasing opportunity,”
“ In our view retailers have two options, one they can take current stock, put it online with all the initial costs of building ecommerce site and trim the pricing a bit to make it more attractive.
“Two they could source or import product that is cheaper than local and sell at below suggested retail pricing because they are buying cheaper.
“The problem with number one is that it's not much cheaper and importers will beat the pricing. But retailers have on their side the quick turn around on orders.
“The problem with number two is while it is cheap the online retailer is often overseas and so delivery is 10 days or more,” Mr. Beger said.
“Our research has shown that people want to purchase online but have been burnt by buying from overseas,” he said.
“They cant send the game back if there is a problem, there is no technical support and often orders don’t arrive, but not with “Beat The Bomb,” Beger stated.
Beat the Bomb takes the best of option one and two and give customers quick delivery as the products are in Australia plus Beat the Bomb is a cheap source with products at the best prices that are housed locally in Australia
“If you did a quick Google search you will find “Beat the Bomb” is a further 10% cheaper than any other online site.
Beger concluded “That's the Beat The Bomb advantage in a nutshell.”
Beat the Bomb is a great source for movies as there is a massive back catalogue that again is cheaper than retail.
• Australian owned business, paying Australian taxes, creating Australian jobs
• Sourcing products worldwide to get the best prices
• Exciting Beat the Bomb Game…..get the best games, movies and clothing/accessories before the “Bombs” go off!
• Exclusive mailouts informing of the latest “bomb”deals
• A huge range of not just games and movies but cool clothing and accessories with brands such as Super Mario, Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC Comics and Marvel and many more.
• Fast turn around with overnight freight available unlike purchasing from overseas websites