This two day forum will provide proven tools to develop an effective communications strategy, engage stakeholders and win over target audiences. By attending, delegates will learn:
• How to cut through the noise to reach your audiences and counteract misinformation
• Top engagement strategies to gain community acceptance and support
• Best in class tips for integrating crisis communications with emergency response
• How to effectively communicate technical information to the public
• How best to deal with opposition from the first-hand experiences of pipeline companies
• and much more…
Put the best practices and lessons learned of experts from the leading energy companies to work for you today. Hear from: Encana Corporation, TransCanada Corp., Athabasca Oil Company, Statoil Canada, Pembina Pipelines, Alliance Pipelines, Connacher Oil and Gas and many more
Conference Title: PR and External Communications for Energy Conference
Date: April 9-10, 2013
Location: Marriott Hotel, Calgary, Alberta
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada’s leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or email@example.com.