To feed a 2013 HIPPO Massive Audio recommends 500 – 2000 RMS of raw power. You can cage a HIPPO in a sealed box as small as .375 cub. Ft for Hippo 8 (1 Ft3) for the 12” and only (2 ft3) for the 15” or you can let them relax in a ported box for even more of that “Big Bottom ”. The New 2013 Massive Audio “HIPPO” Series is Big, Bad and Beautiful”
* Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket.
* High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure.
* Dual Impedance Black Anodized 3” Voice Coil (2.5” on Hippo 8) Formers with Kevlar Spunlace.
* Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish.
* Stitched Edge to the Cone’s Edge for Added Strength.
* Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders.
* Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force.
* Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils.
* Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications.
* Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot.
For further information call 323-262-2262
For more information on Massive Audio High Performance products visit the newly designed website at: http://www.massiveaudio.com or https://www.facebook.com/