Why Mobility Testing?
Looking for ways to improve security, efficiency, and content transparency regarding your customer’s mobile experience? As today’s users are increasingly relying on mobile devices to process data and execute business decisions, organizations are presented with the need to ensure their applications can deliver a secure, high quality user experience.
Join Kristin Apgar, ResultsPositive’
• Leverage HP Application Lifecycle Management to ensure high quality deliverables for business critical mobile applications
• Access real devices and emulators in the cloud
• Automate device-agnostic functional and regression testing
• Access fully integrated UI & reports
• Deliver enterprise-grade security
Date: February 20, 2013
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am (PST)
Hosted By: Kristin Apgar, Senior Sales Engineer
Register Here: http://www.resultspositive.com/
ResultsPositive is a leader in IT Management consulting delivering Strategy, Planning, and Governance, Project & Portfolio Management, IT Financial Management, Business Intelligence, Mobility, and Application Lifecycle Management solutions to medium sized and Fortune 500 companies. As both an HP Software Elite Partner and HP ASMP-S Support Provider, ResultsPositive has the experience, support, and training necessary to turn your complex IT processes into tangible business solutions.