Abdominoplasty removes extra fat and skin from the abdomen and tightens loose abdominal muscles. Earlier popular with women only, abdominoplasty has become equally popular among men and women. With 150,000 people having undergone abdominoplasty in USA alone in 2010, the procedure has become one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries all over the world.
Performed under general anaesthesia, a abdominoplasty takes about 3-4 hours. The procedure entails making a horizontal incision across lower abdomen. The muscles and skin are separated and the excessive fat is removed by liposuction. The incision is then closed and area bandaged.
The outcomes of the surgery are very rewarding. Abdominoplasty makes the stomach firmer and flatter and enhances body contours. The surgery is very effective in reversing the signs of aging and child birth. Although the incisions heal and fade over time yet they appear as faint lines which can be concealed by bathing suits and undergarments.
Now that you have decided to undergo tummy tuck in India, there are a few important steps to follow for getting a skinny tummy:
1. Get in touch with a medical tourism company – A medical tourism company acts as a guide and facilitates tummy tuck surgery in India.
2. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon – It is always advisable for you to look at the credentials of plastic surgeon before going on for plastic surgery in India
3. Choose a state-of-the art hospital facility – Once the right surgeon has been found, the next step is to choose the right facility as per your needs
4. Plan your surgery – The next step is to chalk out your itinerary for tummy tuck in India
5. Make an informed decision about your stay for plastic surgery in India – Once everything has been decided, one can choose the right option for accommodation facility in India.
To know more about the ways to reduce your tummy, visit - http://www.indicure.com/
Or call at +919818462127 or +919320036777.