1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
Food for Thought FFT Logo

The Hot Beverages market in Mexico is worth just over 2.4billion Euros.

The Hot Beverages market includes Bean & Ground Coffee, Soluble Coffee, Coffee Substitutes, Black Tea, Herbal Tea, Powder Chocolate.

 
 
Hot Beverages
PRLog - Feb. 18, 2013 - GENEVA, Switzerland -- Food For Thought presents in its report separate estimates for each of these segments before arriving to the aggregate sales number presented.

The market is totally dominated by coffee, with Powder Chocolate drinks coming a distant second. Even though Tea and Coffee Substitutes segments are growing somewhat faster than coffee, they are so small compared to the coffee market that investors, in particular foreign, are best advised to focus where it matters.

The Soluble Coffee market is growing at around 2% annually in value terms, just a bit faster than Bean & Ground Coffee.

The foodservice segment takes less than 20% of the Hot Beverages sales, but there are big differences, and opportunities, by category. The segment is growing fast and presents interesting opportunities for development as it can easily reach 30% of total demand, i.e. a 50% increase from today.

Almost 50% of the aggregate Hot Beverages category is dominated by 3 most important players. This is a structure almost the same as the one recently reported by FFT in Turkey, whereby Nestle is jostling against 2 major local groups. FFT’s report shows plenty of opportunities for foreign investors who wish to enter the mid-tier segments and where many local brands can be acquired.

The own-label segment is also very interesting, at under 5% of the category. Own-label sales are growing faster and are embraced both by local and multinational retailers.

The Hot Beverages research is available at: https://www.fft.com/The_Hot_Beverages_Market_in_Mexico_FF...

Food For Thought food and drinks market reports cover 114 products and 32 product categories in each country researched.

Mexico research reports can be shown at: https://www.fft.com/Mexico-food-drink-market-research-rep...

For more details, visit fft.com

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@fft.com Email Verified
Source:Food for Thought FFT S.A.
Phone:0041 22 575 30 36
Zip:1201
Location:Geneva - Geneva - Switzerland
Industry:Food, Reports
Tags:beverages, drinks, coffee, tea, Research
Shortcut:prlog.org/12081599
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share