PRLog - Feb. 15, 2013 - AUSTIN, Texas -- The Money Code (published by Greenleaf Book Group Press) reached #3 on the New York Times Paperback Advice & Misc. bestseller list for the Sunday, February 10 print edition. The Money Code also hit #50 on the USA Today bestsellers list.
The Money Code is a modern tale of one person's journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, the reader will learn how to:
· Prevent bad decisions about money
· Identify your Money Mind--Fear, Happiness, or Commitment--and how it affects every financial decision you make
· Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
· Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
· Finally take complete control of your financial life
Joe John Duran is a three-time author and founding partner of United Capital, which consistently ranks as one of the nation's fastest-growing wealth counseling firms. He previously served as president of GE Private Asset Management. From CNBC to CNN, Joe regularly provides financial commentary on TV. He has been profiled in numerous publications, including the New York Times and SmartMoney. Joe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and earned MBA degrees from Columbia University and UC Berkeley.