Buying a new lift requires the most demanding decision-making because it is the most expensive and buying used equipment is the next most costly option, but with less financial impact.
• Both of these buy options involve a capital expenditure.
• Purchased equipment is depreciated over time
• Both can be financed over time.
Renting a lift is a great way to avoid large capital decisions, without long-term commitments.
Choosing a rental program has many advantages over buying a Aerial lift or Forklift, including:
• Being able to choose from a wide range of lifts.
• Gives the option of using a different machine for different applications, rather than being stuck with one single aerial work platform.
• Finance options and low-cost rental packages are often available, and deals can usually be negotiated.
• Advice and experience from experienced professionals to help you choose the right lift for the job.
• You will be covered by insurance if your boom lift breaks down.
• Able to organize a maintenance and service contract with your powered access provider to keep your machine working efficiently.
For more Information about which equipment rental will offer the best performance and terms for you, Call Bell Fork Lift at 1-888-404-2575 or visit our website at www.bellforklift.com/