Long-standing stakeholder relationships
Clarion Training has identified a need for training solutions that deliver both industry specific know-how and effective learning and development. Mario Berard explains: “our team draws on a unique combination of substantial expertise in the area of performance improvement with a wealth of industry specific knowledge and understanding. We are passionate about working in partnership with our clients to provide training solutions that meet the challenges of their businesses and the development needs of their people both in content and delivery.”
The Clarion Group has achieved worldwide recognition for flagship conferences and exhibitions in upstream and downstream oil and gas, energy trading, metering, transmission and distribution sectors. Strong and long-standing relationships with governments, major energy producers and all the leading utilities have helped attract more than 50,000 delegates from nearly 200 countries in the last 10 years.
By the industry, for the industry
“Clarion Training recognises that every sector has its own unique challenges,”
The training faculty and programmes span the globe to ensure clients benefit from the most relevant international and regional expertise in any one of the topics and sectors that are covered.
The highly regarded training faculty include:
• Abe Abrahami: a highly acclaimed and experienced international consultant and certified trainer with 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, energy, mining, risk management.
• Prof Arun Singh OBE, FRSA: an international lawyer and consultant.
• Derek Bell: a highly experienced and qualified international consultant and certified trainer and project management professional.
• Andrew Inkpen: the J. Kenneth and Jeanette Seward Chair in Global Strategy at Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale, Arizona.
• Milja Hofman: an international consultant and roaming expert.
Clarion Training courses will take place across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America.
Upcoming courses for May to June this year include:
• Project Finance in the Oil and Gas Industry, London
• International Roaming and Roaming Partnerships, Dubai
• International Oil and Gas Contracts, Dubai
• Project Management for the International Oil and Gas Industry, Cape Town
• Expanding your Mobile Money Suite, Singapore
• Strategy, Analysis and Decision Making in the Oil and Gas Industry, Houston
• Complex Negotiation Skills for the Oil and Gas Industry, Dubai
• Shale Oil and Gas: Project Viability, Analysis & Decision Making, London
• International Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances in Oil and Gas, Kuala Lumpur
• International Oil and Gas Contracts, Cape Town
• Shale Oil and Gas: Project Viability, Analysis & Decision Making, Cape Town
Clarion Events is the UK's largest independent events company with annual turnover of over £150m, drawing upon over 80 years of experience of hosting strategic conferences and seated events across Britain, Europe, North and South America, Africa, Middle East and Asia. Our events, business-to-